The website subscription means that you were redirected to download the application via the website of social media adverts.
Cancelation through the link
We kindly ask you to read all the instructions and only then proceed with the cancelation process.
To cancel your subscription through the link, you need to perform the following steps:
- Follow the link below
- Enter your email address
- Click the "Submit" button
- Press the "Cancel" button once it becomes visible
Once the "Subscription canceled" message pops up, you can be sure your website subscription is canceled as it directly interacts with our payment system.
If nothing happens after pressing the "Submit" button, you don't have any active subscription under this email; either the entered email address is wrong.
So, please double-check the entered information and make sure you are entering the same email address you used while completing onboarding for the compatibility report.
Here is the link to cancel your website subscription: https://appnebula.co/cancel-subscription.
Cancelation through PayPal
Additionally, if you have purchased our service using PayPal, please see the guide on how to cancel your subscription:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Settings near the top of the page.
- Click Payments.
- Click Manage pre-approved payments.
- Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions.
Cancelation through the AskNebula website
- Enter your account on the AskNebula.com website using credentials that were sent to your mail:
- Tap on your profile sign:
- Tap on the “Settings” button:
- Choose the “Billing and plans” option and then tap on the arrow sign near your subscription plan, after those actions, you will be able to cancel your subscription:
Cancelation through our customer support
While contacting support, be sure to provide as much information as possible to make this process clear and prompt. This information includes:
- The screenshot of your completed payment
- The last 4 digits of your card and BIN (first 6 digits of your card)
- Your country of residence
- Email used during the registration process.
Please note, that if you have paid using Apple Pay, you should check your virtual card number in the Wallet app.
If you used PayPal as the payment method, please provide the Invoice ID. The PayPal Invoice ID is the reference number associated with the transaction on your PayPal account. You should have received an email for each transaction, and the Invoice ID will be listed in the email.
You can contact us anytime by sending your request to cancel your Nebula website subscription through the Submit request button!