Let us advise you that the available languages are Spanish, English, Chinese, Portuguese, French, Japanese. If you want to change to the one from the list, you need to change the language on your phone.
To change language, on your iPhone:
- Open Settings → General.
- Tap Language & Region.
- If you want to choose English in the list of Preferred Languages, orders place English higher than another language.
To change the language on your Android:
On your Android device, tap Settings.
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can't find "System," then under "Personal,"
- Tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
If some elements of the app will still be in another language, please re-install the app.